S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: S Knights is recruiting for one of the largest providers of apprenticeships in the UK. We are looking for a Trainer/Assessor in Accountancy to join a close knit and supportive team in the successful delivery apprenticeships up to gateway.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Trainer / Assessor in Accountancy you will:
- Provide support and guidance to learners, helping them to progress in their qualification and achieve their goal
- Support employers as well as learners, supporting them throughout their employee's (learner's) journey
- Maintain documentation in respect of the learner's qualification on the e-portfolio system to reflect learner's characteristics, meeting quality standards and funding compliance
- Facilitate interactive and immersive interactions including 1-2-1 sessions, virtual group sessions, digital learning interventions and chat sessions for learners
- Use digital and mobile media safely to support effective learning
- Give additional support to learners where necessary
Experience and Skills:
As an Accountancy Trainer/Assessor you will need:
- A minimum level 3 teaching qualification or equivalent
- An appropriate assessors qualification such as (TAQA, CAVA, A1, D32, D33 or equiv)
- AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting (or equivalent) or, a willingness to acquire
- Occupational experience in Accountancy/Finance
- Experience of managing a caseload of 40-50 learners
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click below.