Morgan Hunt is working with one of the leading FE Colleges in Manchester to recruit a Autism Specialist Learning Support Assistant on contract to start ASAP.
This role is an ongoing role with the opportunity for advancement should you be successful in the role and will involve various hours to support the students timetable Monday - Friday (minimum 20hrs) delivering 1:1 support.
The successful candidate will have vast experience with Autism or as an Learning Support Assistant, working alongside learners with challenging behaviour, concentration issues or learning difficulties.
* Working in the Additional Support department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work
* Delivering support to learners, either 1:1 or within small groups
The successful candidate for this position will have:
* Must have qualifications in, or which include the study of post 16 autism
* Must have an up to date DBS ready
* Experienced support practitioner from health or education
* Recent experience working with young people with Autism
* Good level of education - L3 minimum
* Must be genuinely interested in autism and effective support strategies that work
* Available immediately
If you are interested, please apply today for more information.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.