Sales / Marketing / Recruitment,Sales, Marketing, and Procurement
Permanent | Full Time
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Business Development Manager - Apprenticeships
Location: Remote / Home based
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Bonus
Type: Full-time, Permanent role
• The successful Business Development Manager will already have proven experience of developing new business with SME’s and large Levy employers for apprenticeship starts (existing workforce and apprentice placement opportunities) – without this experience we are unable to progress.
• Strong cv that shows longevity as a BDM within the Apprenticeship sector with an established network.
• Excellent understanding of Apprenticeship funding criteria and able to give advice on Levy spending.
• Proven experience of generating own employer leads, negotiating / winning and closing new business.
• Strong account management experience.
• Proven experience of working towards and achieving learner start targets.
• Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
• Generate own leads and secure new business with SME’s and large Levy employers for the generation of new Apprenticeship starts. (existing workforce and apprentice placement opportunities)
• Due to COVID travel restrictions, candidates will have to draw on their excellent online / telephone relationship building skills to overcome barriers and successfully win new employer accounts. Travel may be required if the employer requests a face to face meeting.
• Account manage new business secured, and maintain employer relationships and maximise all opportunities for uptake of Apprenticeship starts.
• Attend meetings with decision makers to discuss their training and recruitment needs for existing staff and new Apprentice recruitment.
• Give advice and support to employers regarding the Apprenticeship Levy and future funding reforms.
• Undertake Organisational Needs Analysis and design / develop training plans to meet employer’s needs.
• Keep up to date with competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, evaluating the market and scoping out new opportunities.
• Ensure employer environments comply with Health and Safety requirements.
• Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis and meet month end sales deadlines.
• Cross sell other products, seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service.
• Excellent communication skills – presentation, written and verbal.
• Exceptional sales, marketing and networking skills.
• Time management and organisational skills.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to, we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.