S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: We are proud to be hiring a Butcher and Fishmonger Trainer in the South West for our Ofsted grade 2 client who are training providers, and are recognised as Outstanding for Leadership and Management.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Butcher and Fishmonger Trainer in the South West you will be responsible for:
- Delivering qualifications to a caseload of learners on the apprenticeship scheme
- Support the learners on their journey to gateway
- Ensuring all the learners are reaching their targets and are on track to pass
- Supporting those who may be falling behind
- Engage and motivate learners all along their learning
Experience and Skills:
As a Butcher and Fishmonger Trainer, you will need:
- Teaching qualification (desirable but not essential)
- Have advance experience as a Butcher and/or Fishmonger
- Have great communication skills
- Be able to manage a caseload of learners