S Knights Recruitment are a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: S Knights Recruitment are proud to be recruiting for a Trainer in Digital Marketing in Birmingham. Our client are a specialist training provider for digital marketing and creative roles, working with employers to upskill their employees. They are recognised in the industry by Ofsted and was graded a Good provider!
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Digital Marketing trainer you will be responsible for:
- Planning, delivering and evaluating the subjects within the digital marketing course such as Coding and web design, Digital design, Digital marketing, digital content and production
- Deliver a course to motive and develop new knowledge and skills within the industry
- Assess learners, ensuring they understand the subjects taught and providing 1 to 1s if necessary
- Manage your own caseload, own diary and carrying out initial assessments
Experience and Skills:
To be successful in the Trainer in Digital Marketing role you must have:
- Teaching qualification such as PTLLS, DTLLS, CTLLS, Cert Ed, PGCE, AET
- Assessors qualifications such as A1, CAVA, TAQA, D32/D33
- Occupational experience within the Digital marketing sector
- Experience delivering to work based learner and understanding apprenticeships.
Apply now for the Trainer in Digital Marketing role!