S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: We are proud to be recruiting for a Digital Skills Trainer based in London.
Our client are an award-winning provider who launched in 1995 and offer a range of different services to a diverse customer base. They provide personal progression and services that allow their students to achieve career successes and end goals. They offer opportunities in education, volunteering and training to their students. They are currently looking for a Digital Skills Trainer based in London to offer face-to-face delivery.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Digital Skills Trainer, your key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Creating materials, enabling delivery to be engaging and interactive
- Planning and preparing lessons, ensuring they are being delivered competently
- Ensuring that innovate solutions to teaching are included (eg. tablets, smart phones, whiteboards etc.)
- Act as a substitute teacher should there be a teacher absent
- Involvement in any standardisation meetings
- Preparation of delivering level 1 across entry level 2 when required
- Keeping a record of individuals' attendance, progression, participation etc.
- Creating lesson plans in relation with the qualification specifications
- Ensuring learners work is being marked and set accordingly and feedback is provided efficiently
- Challenging learners in line with the police on their attendance and punctuality
- Be a representative of the company at all times in a professional manner
- Responsibility of chasing any outstanding work from learners if they have passed the deadline
Experience and Skills:
In order to become a Digital Skills Trainer, you must:
- Have a relevant teaching qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS or equivalent)
- Be competent in IT Digital Skills at Level 4
- Experience in teaching
- IT delivery knowledge / experience
- Experience and knowledge of embedding safeguarding and British values into lessons
Apply today for the role of a Digital Skills Trainer based in London!