S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: S Knights are working with a leading training provider who have been accredited to the matrix Standard and are currently looking for a Health and Social Care Trainer to join their growing training team.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Health and social care trainer based in the North East, you will be responsible for
- Delivering qualifications to a caseload of learners on the apprenticeship scheme
- Deliver a blended curriculum (Part face to face and part online)
- Support the learners on their journey to gateway
- Ensuring all the learners are reaching their targets and are on track to pass
- Keeping all learners motivated and engaged
- Supporting those who may be falling behind
Experience and Skills:
As a health and social care trainer you will need:
- A teaching qualification such as a ( PTLLS/DTLLS/CTLLS/TAQA/CAVA/AET/D32/D33)
- Good communication skills
- Have previous experience in delivering H&SC qualifications
- Good organisation skills and ability to manage own caseload