S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: We are recruiting for an established, tight knit friendly Training Provider in the West Midlands. They specialise in Health and Social Care and Childcare Apprenticeships and are looking for experienced and qualified trainers to join their team.
Role and Responsibilities:
This is an exciting HSC Trainer job for some who will be:
- Managing a caseload of learners across the West Midlands on a Health and Social Care apprenticeship
- You will be delivering a blended cirriculam, which is part online and part face to face
- You will be supporting and developing learners to gateway
- As part of your role, you will be embedding Functional Skills in your delivery
- You will need to upload the learners progression on to the e portfolio system and attend virtual or office based (where appropriate) standardisation meetings
Experience and Skills:
The ideal candidate:
- Will be a qualified and experienced assessor/ trainer
- Will have a teaching or assessing qualification
- Will have a genuine passion for supporting learners and have quality at the heart of what they do
Apply below or to find out more information about the Health and Social Care Trainer- West Midlands job, contact Amy Fellows