*Please note the role is temporarily remote working due to COVID-19 with an occasional need to travel to our head of office in Shenstone Staffordshire*
Busy Bees Education and Training is a national, award winning, OUTSTANDING (Ofsted 2017) training provider committed to developing world class professionals with the knowledge, skills, and commitment to deliver exceptional care.
We have been delivering apprenticeships since 2003 and, due to the success we achieved through our in-house offering with Busy Bees Nurseries, in 2013 we launched Busy Bees Education and Training, in order to offer apprenticeships and short courses to employers and care professionals throughout the UK.
Today, we deliver over 70 apprenticeships, accredited courses and CPD programmes to over 2500 learners across the country. We work with a wider range of employers from within childcare, catering, residential care, adult care, and management and have helped them to upskill 4000 employees so far.
This is a summary of your job with us but as part of our team we expect that you will undertake other reasonable duties to ensure that our Training Company is always the best it can be in line with our Core Values.
As a Learner Recruitment Officer, your mission is to provide effective IAG to all learners. Ensuring that all learners starting an apprenticeship with Busy Bees Education and Training are the right learners, on the right programme to achieve the right outcome. You will work with our clients to understand their requirements and ensure they are receiving the best customer service.
This role is a home-based and you can be based from anywhere in England, however the role will require you to travel to meetings at our Head Office in Shenstone, Staffordshire.
• Provide an outstanding experience for all learners and customers.
• Build and develop relationships with other departments.
• To manage and support customer contracts.
• Fill vacancies with the best apprentices through effective recruitment procedures.
• Produce monthly reports on customers and any current vacancies.
• Highlight concerns to management to ensure customer satisfaction scores are high.
• Hit targets for starts according to the company plan.
What you will bring to the role (requirements)
• Excellent knowledge of the sector.
• Up to date knowledge of legislation.
• Able to work unsupervised and maintain work efficiency.
• IAG qualifications to suit the role.
• Managing CRM systems so all data is correct.
• Experience in building a portfolio of candidates and tracking candidates.
• Strong communication and customer service skills.
• Experience in successfully achieving deadlines and working without close supervision.
• Experience in school engagement and networking.
• Proven experience in building a portfolio of candidates and tracking candidate status
Our people are our most important asset, and we believe in supporting and investing in everyone who works at Busy Bees. When you're part of our team, you'll get:
· Amazing learning and development opportunities – for example, fully subsidised qualifications in Early Years and management
· Access to our Employee Assistance Programme, which provides expert information, guidance and support on all kinds of issues
· Retail Discounts
These are just a few… there is so much more we would love to share with you