• Identify and engage with employers via cold calling, meetings, networking and events to promote our client’s services, and gain employment opportunities/vacancies for learners on programme.
• Engage with businesses/decision makers to secure new/repeat business and promote our client as the Provider of choice.
• Create and maintain a pipeline of employment opportunities through self-generated leads, and account management.
• Work with management to meet your target and growth plan for the area.
• Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis
• Experience of working within a Business to Business or Recruitment role previously – ideally within the Welfare to Work sector but not essential.
• Proven experience of engaging with employers to source opportunities, identifying and generating new business leads, and effectively managing a sales pipeline.
• Excellent communication skills – presentation, IT, written and verbal.
• Exceptional sales, marketing and networking skills
• Time management and organisational skills
• GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification such as Functional Skills).
• A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma
KM will contact you within 4 days if we feel your experience matches the criteria for this vacancy, or any other roles we have. If you have not been contacted within 4 days, then your application is unfortunately unsuccessful. KM receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to, we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates.