S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: S Knights are proud to be working with an accredited Training Provider who pride themselves on being people orientated and always putting clients first. They are looking for a Health and Social Care trainer to join their team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Managing a caseload of learners across the West Midlands on a Health and Social Care Apprenticeship
- You will be delivering a blended curriculum, which is part online and part face to face
- You will be supporting and developing learners to gateway
- As part of your role, you will be embedding Functional Skills in your delivery
- You will need to upload the learners progression on to the e portfolio system and attend virtual or office based standardisation meetings
Experience and Skills:
The ideal candidate:
- Will be a qualified and experienced assessor/ trainer
- Will have a teaching or assessing qualification ( such as; PTTLS, DTTLS, CTTLS, TAQA, CAVA. AET, D32, D33.)
- Will have a genuine passion for supporting learners and have quality at the heart of what they do